Topological Data Visualization Workshop
The workshop format is expected to be in person; however, many talks will be available online. Thus we expect to have both in person and online participants. Not all activities will be available to online participants.
Some datasets are too small for standard statistical/data analysis to accurately characterize the data. Others are extremely large and data size reduction methods may be needed. One solution is to use topological data analysis to simplify and/or visualize data. This workshop will include both tutorials and research talks on topological techniques for visualizing data.
- Divya Banesh, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Roxana Barbara Bujack, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Isabel Darcy, University of Iowa
- Joshua Levine, University of Arizona
- Jose Perea, Northeastern University
- Ethan Rooke, University of Iowa
- Paul Rosen, University of South Florida
- Julien Tierny, CNRS - Sorbonne Universite
- Youjia Zhou, University of Utah