To apply to the PhD (or MS) degree in Mathematics please follow the Graduate College Application Procedures.
You will be required to submit:
- Some supplemental Information
- your unofficial academic records/transcripts
- For international students: your TOEFL or IELTS Test scores (if you do not have a degree from an English-speaking country)
You will also be required to upload the following documents:
- Coursework Information (fillable pdf form)
- Statement of Purpose
Three (3) Letters of Recommendation must also be completed and submitted usually by your present or former professors.
You can also upload additional documents (not required):
- Resume/CV (optional)
- Other supporting documents (optional)
- GRE General Test scores (optional)
We generally admit graduate students for the PhD degree and for the Fall semester only. We admit a very low number of graduate students for the MS degree (at most one per year on average).